|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
r e f l e c t i o nWalking down the hallway, I caught her eye. Only for a second.
Her hair the color of wet sand, her eyes an ocean blue framed by charcoal glasses. Pale freckles splattered across her skin and small pearl earrings shimmering on her ears.
As I walked on I began to wonder what had happened to her. I've known her all my life but something seemed different about her lately. She was more cautious. You could tell the stress was getting to her. Her body more tense than before and her walk was awkward, as if she was self conscious.
That wasn't like her. Not at all. She's never like that.
I saw her in my next class. During presentations she was tapp
The Facts Of Marching BandThe facts marching band...and the reasons...
1. We are a sport.
- 16 steps in twenty yards, be in step, stay in line, snap your hips or else. OH! And roll step while double time marching and/or jazz runs.
2. Piccolos cause you pain.
- Attention freshman! DO NOT ask the senior piccolo to play the highest note possible in your ear as cool as you may think it is. I don't want to call the ambulance.
3. Mellophones are the weird ones.
- Mellos are a trumpet hybrid. Those who play this instrument are often the weirdest ones you may find. I suggest you make some new friends.
- They're weird looking, they smell odd, they remind yo
Keep in Touch!
`ChewedKandi has certainly gone out of her way to keep the vector community on the right path. Always making sure that her talents are infinitely scalable, Sharon has put her bezier curves to excellent use, and firmly anchored herself as an inspirational leader. We're absolutely delighted to bestow the Deviousness Award for June 2013 to `ChewedKandi. Congratulations, Sharon! Read More